Cue the pomp and circumstance: Your favorite graduate is about to embark on the journey of a lifetime. Along with a bouquet of blooms and a sweet graduation card, a gift that celebrates their accomplishments is essential. Before you get all sappy, scroll on for 13 thoughtful graduation presents.
1. Ringly Smart Bracelet Activity Tracking + Mobile Alerts ($165): They can officially make a vow to stay fit while never missing a text/email/phone call, all thanks to Ringly’s smart activity tracking bracelet that records steps and sends customized mobile alerts. Besides, who wouldn’t love an emerald-cut moonstone?
2. Amy Ventures Neon Rocket Ship Pin ($12): Interpret this rad neon rocket ship pin however you please, but we like to think it represents a sense of adventure — AKA the perfect gift for your BFF graduating with honors (she may even fasten it to her graduation cap).
3. Packed Party The Everything Pouch ($22): Future beauty editor status right here. Packed Party’s confetti-happy pouch is designed to fit anything/everything (including a favorite lip balm, retro sunnies, and scrunchies).
4. Topshop Floral Jacquard Blazer ($125) + Floral Jacquard Cigarette Trousers ($85): A brand spankin’ new job in the “real world” calls for a power suit that reads HBIC. This floral jacquard co-ord proves that nine-to-five need not equal snoozy.
5. IGWT x RA Flip Top Card Case From the Desk Of ($80): Kicking butt and taking names, TYVM. This engraved brass card case may not seem like much, but it’ll mean the world to an aspiring CEO.
6. Retro Super Future Ciccio Black Optical ($141): Buh-bye, undergrad; hello, law school! Besides looking super smart and ambitious (a la Elle Woods), the graduate in your life will feel legit AF when rocking these black optical frames to and from class — no prescription required.
7. CW Pencil Enterprise Irojiten Seascape Color Dictionary Pencil Set ($60): Creativity reigns supreme for the graduate with an imagination that runs wild. Exhibit A: You won’t find a more exceptional set of colored pencils for random sketchbook doodles.
8. Away The Carry-On ($225): What’s next? Cue the wanderlust with Away’s heavy-duty carry-on luggage that will have any graduate ready to book a last-minute Euro adventure STAT.
9. Smythson Make It Happen Panama Notebook ($75): We can’t decide what we love more: the optimistic message or the striking emerald buy mulberry handmulberry mulberry bags mulberry handbags outlet store mulberry handmulberry mulberry bags mulberry handbags outlet store green hue. Smythson’s signature Panama pocket notebook is made for any and all up-and-coming playwrights, novelists, and Shakespeare types.
10. WWAKE Large Opal Triangle Earrings ($424): Summa cum laude status requires a well-calculated splurge that she’ll reach for every. Single. Day. Best believe these stunning opal studs, set alongside elegant 14K gold triangles, will fit the bill.
11. Jet Set Candy Fashion Capitals Necklace ($148): Next stop? NYC, Milan, London, and Paris. She’ll take fashion month by storm with this 14K gold vermeil keepsake necklace that’ll remind her to live out her greatest dreams.
12. Mulberry Textured-Leather Cardholder ($140): Stylish and functional, this fashion-girl-approved Kelly buy mulberry handmulberry mulberry bags mulberry handbags outlet store mulberry handmulberry mulberry bags mulberry handbags outlet store green leather cardholder from Mulberry will come in handy at all those upcoming networking functions.
13. Cambridge Satchel The North South Tote in Leather ($335): Introducing the Ivy League-esque leather work tote that’s perfect for aspiring expats with future plans in faraway places. Pssst: It’s also ideal for morning commutes and weekend travels.
What will you be snagging for the graduate in your life? Follow us on Pinterest for more gift ideas!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.