The 2017 Golden Globes came and went, but that doesn’t mean we can’t stop thinking about them. Beyond Meryl Streep’s empowering speech and Ryan Gosling sweetly honoring Eva Mendes, we must take a moment to properly obsess over the celeb beauty looks that we can’t get out of our heads. Here, the red carpet hair and makeup looks that we want to recreate.
1. Zoe Saldana: Stars majorly rocked the monochromatic makeup trend, including Saldana who slayed. The Live by Night actress was pretty in pink from head to toe. Love her lips? Vera Steimberg used Votre Vu Champs-éLIPsée Lip Crayon in Spark ($24). (Photo via Steve Granitz/Getty)
2. Kristen Bell: One of the night’s standouts, Bell gave us full-on rock-and-roll with a menswear-inspired sequin Jenny Packham and sky-high bob, styled by Davy Newkirk for Neutrogena. (Photo via Venturelli/Getty)
3. Ruth Negga: The Loving lead let her liquid metal Louis Vuitton shine, keeping her beauty look minimal. To create her shimmering metallic peepers, Mélanie Inglessis used Chanel Illusion D’Ombre Long Wear Luminous Eyeshadow in New Moon ($36) and Quadra Eyeshadow in Tissé Cambon ($61). A subtle nude lip and marcel waves tie it all together. (Photo via Frazer Harrison/Getty)
4. Lily Collins: The Rules Don’t Apply actress paired her princess-inspired Zuhair Murad gown with a bold lip, her signature perfectly groomed brows and a youthful, braided top knot, created by Gregory Russell. Want to recreate here look? Her lipstick is Lancôme L’Absolu Rouge in Souvenir ($32). (Photo via Venturelli/Getty)
5. Emma Stone: The La La Land actress looked flawless (no surprise here). Stone embodied ethereal elegance with soft pink lids and lips (which matched her Valentino gown) and a low-slung chignon, courtesy of her go-to hairstylist, Mara Roszak. (Photo via Venturelli/Getty)
6. Tracee Ellis Ross: The Golden Globe winner channeled her mom with fierce AF low, curly pony. Makeup artist Jamie buy mulberry handmulberry mulberry bags mulberry handbags outlet store mulberry handmulberry mulberry bags mulberry handbags outlet store greenberg used L’Oréal Paris Infallible Paint Lip in #322 ($10) to give her pout a pop of color. We know it’s not beauty, but can we talk about those blingy diamond rings?! (Photo via Steve Granitz/Getty)
7. Sarah Jessica Parker: SJP showed up in an off-the-shoulder stunner by Vera Wang, and yet we couldn’t stop staring at her hair. Serge Normant created her totally covetable crown braid (inspired by a photo of her mother at her wedding), embellished with glistening black jewels. (Photo via Venturelli/Getty)
8. Chrissy Teigen: The supermodel looked amazing as always! On Sunday she wowed with bronze shadow, brick red lipstick and a sleek pony. Her go-to stylist, Jen Atkin, finished her locks with Ouai Hair Oil ($28) for a timeless look. (Photo via Frazer Harrison/Getty)
9. Gina Rodriguez: To complement the Jane the Virgin’s shimmering glam, Paul Norton channeled Old Hollywood glamour with classic finger waves. And because you can never have enough sparkle on the red carpet, Norton finished her locks with Joico Gold Dust Shimmer Spray ($6). (Photo via Steve Granitz/Getty)
10. Hailee Steinfeld: The starlet kept her beauty look flirty and youthful with lilac lids — matching her Vera Wang gown — and rosy lips. Stylist Mark Townsend created a feminine updo that is the perfect finishing touch. (Photo via Steve Granitz/Getty)
11. Priyanka Chopra: The Quantico beauty looked like a golden goddess in her sequined Ralph Lauren gown. The combo of a maroon lip and tousled tresses (we’re guessing courtesy of her Pantene partnership) was #perfection. (Photo via Joe Scarnici/Getty)
12. Kerry Washington: The Scandal star never fails to impress on the red carpet. On Sunday, the Neutrogena ambassador kept her strands sleek and makeup simple, letting her mulberry lips created by Carola Gonzalez do the talking. (Photo via Steve Granitz/Getty)
13. Olivia Culpo: While her dress received mixed mulberry bags reviews (we loved it!), the former pageant queen’s hair and makeup received 10s across the board. She opted for a mauve matte pout, burgundy-and-gold peepers and milkmaid braids created by her longtime stylist Justine Marjan. (Photo via Steve Granitz/Getty)
14. Emily Ratajkowski: There is beauty, and then there is Emily Ratajkowski. On Sunday, the stunner debuted her sophisticated lob, which she paired with matching peach lids and lips, courtesy of Chanel. (Photo via Steve Granitz/Getty)
15. Brie Larson: Old Hollywood glamour alert! Larson rocked a red lip — that coordinated perfectly with her strapless gown — and glossy waves. Word on the street is that she hasn’t washed her hair since this red carpet moment thanks to some strategic dry shampoo. (Photo via Joe Scarnici/Getty)
16. Maisie Williams: The Game of Thrones actress wowed with shimmering shadow, gorgeously groomed brows and glossy lips. And to top it off, a high bun, accented with a Jen Atkin x Chloe + Isabel Shiny Silver Bun Cuff ($45). (Photo via Steve Granitz/Getty)
Follow us on Pinterest for more red carpet inspo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.